We advise local and foreign clients in all matters relating to their ongoing business ventures in the country. We work with clients in all stages of their businesses, from considering strategic investments in regulated sectors, assessing possible risks, making decisions as to the best structure and corporate vehicle available, to executing and filing all proper documentation to make such decisions a reality. Our legal expertise and in-depth knowledge of industry-specific regulations and challenges helps our team offer clients comprehensive services and timely execution of all transactions, regardless of industry or complexity.
We also offer support in all other matters involving corporate governance and restructuring as well as crisis management. By combining our teams’ multidisciplinary expertise, we can offer clients comprehensive advice and unique solutions to their legal challenges in this area. We work with clients in matters such as the following:
- Company incorporations, capitalizations and asset contributions
- Private equity investments, share transfers, and capital infusions
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Spinoffs and divestitures
- Corporate governance and shareholder agreements
- Joint Ventures
- General corporate matters
- Bankruptcy and restructuring
We also accompany our clients in the regional or international expansion of their business ventures, by assisting them in setting up operations and entering a foreign market with the help of our multiple relationship firms and contacts globally.